And the sound this week is~

a few of my easy listening favorites~

21 February 2008

You're Tagged!

I found this while blog hopping and thought it would be something different for those of us that always check in with each other! So consider yourself tagged~and I'll be checking in to your page to see if you decided to do this!! The rules are:
1. The book you chose must be over 123 pages.
2. Find page 123 in the book.
3. Find the first 5 sentences.
4. Post the next 3 sentences.
5. Tag other people.
So, let's see ~ the book closest to me is The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks. It has 214 pages in the small hardback version.
---
She smiled, thinking the same thing, and they watched the fire and smoke, holding each other.
"Noah, you've never asked, but I want you know something."
"What is it?"
---
Ah, one of the most compelling love stories you will ever read.
So, now it is my turn to tag others and to see what you are reading ~

3 comments:

Leah said...

I LOVE all things Nicholas Sparks...he is my favorite Author! I don't have time to do this this morning, but I will!

hollibobolli said...

Would you believe I love Nicholas Sparks but I've never read The Notebook and I've never seen the movie!!!!

!!!!

Kristen said...

oh no your pink background is a pretty pink!! lol. I love it for you, just not me! ha. Love you and Miss you 2!!