And the sound this week is~

a few of my easy listening favorites~

02 February 2008

I Did It!!!

I did it, I did it, I finally finally did it!!! I've been wanting to expand into a three column blog without purchasing one, so I've Goggled and Goggled and read and read and finally!!! I was able to follow some directions and after much practice, I did it!!!!!! Yay, me!!! BUT now I don't know how to transfer all of my posts, widgets, pictures, and the like to the new format without losing them. Does anyone out there have any suggestons?? If it's a lengthy tale, then send an email at jandnhood@yahoo.com. I really really want to get it up and begin using it.

John and I are finally feeling somewhat human again. This coughing and hacking had just about gotten the better of us. My nose looked like Rudolph's by Friday morning. The medicine our doctor had me on created horrid tummy problems and nausea, so I decided to take myself off of it. (And John just had to make that sarcastic statement, "and just when did you get YOUR doctor's degree?!") But I am beginning to feel much better than I did this time last weekend. I hope your household is well, that all are happy, and that you feel extremely loved. Have a beautiful day of worship tomorrow~

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you're feeling better! Love you ~

hollibobolli said...

I'm glad you're feeling better too!! When I'm thinking straight I'll see if I have an answer. I transferred all my blogger posts into wordpress, but I thought you were on blogger before?

Leah said...

Nancy, I don't know how to do it, but I bet Teale does. Email me and I'll send you her email address...she might not want me to leave it as a comment! :)