And the sound this week is~

a few of my easy listening favorites~

13 February 2008

Happy Valentine's Day, Johnny~

{Picture accidently erased}
Okay, so I told him not to hold the camera quite so high. And he listened to me! And it didn't get all of his Alabama cap! Horrid! That's what he thought, anyway. I couldn't believe he listened to me! But this is for the man who has made so many of my dreams come true. The man that has given me a place to hide, wings to soar, and a warm and safe place to return home to. Happy Valentine's Day, my love~

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a good picture! I love you guys ~

Kristy said...

Could you two PLEASE be in love anymore? I mean, come on, you don't even act like you even like each other! :) Just kidding. I think your love is so beautiful! Maybe when Brian and I have been married as long we can be as in love as the two of you are.

Happy Vday, late.

Kristy said...

Well, I'm a new blogger. as of February. It's a new addiction.

Leah said...

I agree...you guys are so great together. We can only hope for a love so great! The picture is really good, btw!! Oh, and I absolutely love the song REMEMBER WHEN!!