And the sound this week is~

a few of my easy listening favorites~

07 December 2007

Pride, America, My People

Today is December 7th, a day "which will live in infamy". I've thought of what happened 66 years ago, and I wondered how many Americans younger than me remembered the significance of today. The men in my father's family were military men~the Revolution, the War Between the States, both World Wars, and Korea. Their sacrifice does not go unnoticed nor are they forgotten. I have the utmost regard and appreciation for those serving our country, for our veteran's, and for those that have lost their lives defending her. I would urge you to click on Heartstrings under Favorite Faces and read, once more, those stirring words uttered by our President and the Commander-in-Chief of the Imperial fleet.

No comments: