And the sound this week is~

a few of my easy listening favorites~

25 December 2007

It's been a very, nice, quiet Christmas day here at our home and I pray that your day has been just as nice. John let me sleep in and when I woke around 10 this morning he had biscuits baking and coffee made!! It not only smelled good~it was good!!! I buttered the biscuits and got out the grape jelly while he fixed our cups (one of the ways he pampers me is to fix my coffee, and I love it!).

He had to work the 3-11 shift, so I went alone over to Jenny & Brandon's tonight. They began a new tradition tonight by inviting the grandparents over for finger foods and desserts. We all got to play with Brandon's new toy he got from Jen and there were lots of laughter, let me tell you!!!

By the time I got back, the rain picked up and the temp began dropping!!! I love it. Also loved coming back to the computer and finding some Christmas pictures from Stacey!! I want to share them with you naturally and wish all of you a safe and happy week and moments of joy as dreams come true~

2 comments:

Susanne Goodin said...

Thanks for your comment. I am glad to see that you all had a wonderful Christmas. I am wishing you and yours a fabulous New Year!

Leah said...

I'm glad to see your day was good! Much love to you all!