And the sound this week is~

a few of my easy listening favorites~

05 March 2008

It's Easter!

I've wanted to show you our dining room and kept forgetting to take pictures. It's late tonight, so the lighting didn't do justice to the pale yellow cloth nor the silver but you get the picture. There's eager little bunnies with pastel M&M's waiting for someone to taste their wares and salad plates with fruits and blossoms dancing around the edges. Since we have two grandsons that eat regularly with us, I've set out all types of bunnies for them to find and talk with while the adults are visiting.

I found this adorable Bunny cookie jar at Cracker Barrel for less than $25! I love keeping her filled with sugar cookies, but alas, a hungry husband has emptied her tummy. Looks like I'll be baking cookies tomorrow!

No comments: