And the sound this week is~

a few of my easy listening favorites~

26 January 2008

27 Dresses, 3 Best Friends~

I saw the cutest movie this afternoon! 27 Dresses! I am not one of those that just adores chick flicks, preferring instead action movies like Air Force One and Cliffhanger. But I do like The Holiday and You've Got Mail. Two of my best friends and I met this afternoon to go see 27 Dresses and I am so glad we chose this one! It was funny, bittersweet, and brought to mind thoughts, actions, and dreams we've all shared. It wasn't a movie that Johnny would like, but if you have a good girlfriend, do yourself a favor and go see it together. Then browse at Kirkland's, bounce decorating ideas off each other, and wind up at Pablano's for a good meal~like we did!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

oh i want to see it so bad!!! Me and mom are planning to go see it together for a mom and daughter night out. You need to go see "P.S I Love You"

Susanne Goodin said...

Wasn't that the greatest movie. It is a feel good movie - my favorite kind. It is one of my new favorites.

Leah said...

I'm hoping to see it soon! Thanks for the review! Movies are so expensive these days that it's nice to hear from someone you know liked it before you go!