And the sound this week is~

a few of my easy listening favorites~

10 October 2007

For the past three years, Brandon & Jenny have taken Ian to the Grand Old Pumpkin Patch. This year, Noah got to go! I love seeing the pictures and the smiles on the faces. You can visit The Maddox Family for more snapshots. Noah has pure glee on his face after coming down the Tiger Slide!

I hope to get some pictures soon of our Mississippi babes in their Trick or Treat costumes, and hopefully some fall snapshots as well. Johnny and I are so in love with these children of our daughters and so proud of the parents raising them.


The weekend should be cooler, and maybe bring some rain. My area is becoming very decorated with nature's bounty, along with scarecrows and owls! If you haven't visited downtown Prattville, I urge you to do so. It's truly worth the trip. Have a thankful Thursday!

No comments: